Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New York State of Mind, Part II

Stayed with sister #2 last night, with little sleep, but excited to get back out there for a run. I just love the weather here. It is perfectly perfect for long runs. With temps in the 50s and little in the way of wind...it just doesn't get any better.

Today I logged a nice and easy 7 miles, passing my former High School two times...

Only bummers about New York? Lots of cars...and little shoulder room. People aren't as friendly or accommodating either, as they are in Minnesota.


But, it sure is pretty. And it is my original home!

Weather: Partly Cloudy, temps in the 50s.
Clothing: Shorts, sports bra, neon pink jacket, Brooks Ghost sneakers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog post today! Don't forget to share it with your friends.