Monday, November 26, 2012

How much further to the toilet seat?

DOMS...day 2. And still going strong.

I don't know what it is about that P90X Legs and Back that slays me every week. This week, however, for some reason, is soreness squared.

It could have been because I missed that workout last week. It could have been because I did it solo this week and I since I don't have my husband to slow me down, I wooshed through it. It could be because I did a 10-mile cold run the following day. I'm not quite sure. But I do know that the toilet seat is sure much lower than it was...and it is taking forever to get there.

Just FYI. I noticed that my calorie burn for Saturday's 10-miler in the 19° weather was over 1000. This means that I burned 100 calories per mile, which is more than the typical 90 calories I normally burn. I have to attribute this to the cold weather? Right? Hmmmm...I wonder.

Today I did 90 minutes walking on the treadmill. I started slow, but ramped it up as I loosened up. Then I forgot to ramp it back down so I did more than 6 miles. I also did P90X Chest, Shoulders and Tri's.

I might add that I gained no weight this Turkey Day. That is a bonus!

1 comments:

Amanda @fridaylovesong.net said...

Oh yes, I know that toliet seat being a mile away feeling!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog post today! Don't forget to share it with your friends.