Sunday, March 24, 2013

And on the 7th day...


Rest day. Repeat. Rest day.

If it wasn't for my incredible willpower, I would be exercising right now.

I did get up off my butt and scrub my kitchen cabinets. After the big dog came in and shook mud from wall to wall, and cabinet to cabinet. I realized that I shouldn't put it off any longer. And perhaps, just perhaps, it could count as exercise.

I doubt it, though.

Besides, my legs are sore. And they do deserve a break.

Soooooo, I'll call it willpower. Because that's what it is.

Did you take a rest day today?

3 comments:

Jan said...

You know you are a true runner when it's harder to take rest days than not! :)

A running chick said...

That is for certain, Jan!

Anonymous said...

I took a rest day thanks to that witch, Mother Nature, and her 5 inches of Spring snow that she dumped on us. I hate her sometimes......... :) Rest days are good!

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog post today! Don't forget to share it with your friends.