Friday, February 1, 2013

Yeah, I ran...

I ran today. I usually don't run on Friday's, but I ran anyway. I'm not even quite sure why I did.

It was P90X Legs and Back day today, too. This means the weekend will be a sore one, depending on how hard I brought it.

Here was the treadmill workout du jour:
Warm Up
5 minutes at 6.0 mph
5 minutes at 6.5 mph
5 minutes at 7.0 mph
5 minutes at 7.5 mph
5 minutes at 7.0 mph
5 minutes at 6.5 mph
5 minutes at 7.0 mph
5 minutes at 7.5 mph
5 minutes at 7.0 mph
5 minutes at 6.5 mph
5 minutes at 7.0 mph
5 minutes at 7.5 mph
Cool Down

Total 60 minutes and 7 miles. Ended fast. It was a good run, but pretty tiring.

I've been on an antibiotic for a sinus infection for a week now. I swear I feel it in my chest tonight. I'm hoping this isn't the case. It may be time for a forced rest before I start Hal Higdon's marathon training program.

Minnesota winters are way too long. ((((((sigh))))))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great workout! I try to mix it up too but for sure not those numbers :) I could not last 5 min at 7mph!!!

Long Island is arctic now too :(

A running chick said...

Yeah, the cold is getting old.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog post today! Don't forget to share it with your friends.